Most parents feel inadequate, perhaps for good reason, but that doesn’t mean that parents can’t learn the skills they need to be more effective in their task. And you may not realize this, but your child really does want you to succeed as a parent. Your children may never tell you, but rest assured that they are as interested in your success in parenting as you are.
So what will you learn in “Empowering the Child”?
- How to really nurture your child
- How to praise and when to criticize
- How to demonstrate and practice unconditional love
- The difficulty of setting rules and why they are so important
- The value of dedicated time with your child
- Learning the best way to carry on a conversation
- What to build into your child’s life now to ensure lifelong success
- And much more.
We can’t cover every possible thing that you’ll need to know as a parent, but the lessons you’ll learn when you get your copy of “Empowering the Child” will get you started down the right road. Believe me, you’ll be glad that you learn these lessons and put them into practice.