As a person just like you who has struggled with the sex talk, I have searched high and low to find the best strategies to fix this problem and I am fully qualified and equipped to help you put an end to your frustration with trying to wade through all the info you need to know to do it right!
Bear in mind the importance of discussing the birds and the bees with your child. By doing this, you can be sure that your child will have a better understanding about this matter. At the early age of your child, it is very imperative that you discuss this matter to them.
All the valuable information that you need about having this discussion is within this book. Just read on and make sure to pay attention to the information because it will likely make things much easier for you.
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Sex Talk Basics
- Chapter 2: Choosing the Right Time to Speak to your Child
- Chapter 3: Use Age Appropriate Books
- Chapter 4: Include your own Morals and Values
- Chapter 5: Encourage Questions and an Open Honest Discussion
- Chapter 6: Explore what Materials are Being Taught in the Child’s School
- Chapter 7: How not Having the Sex Talk can Backfire