SMART PARENTING: Raising Happy And Responsible Children in the 21st Century will teach readers:
- What the children of the 21st century are like in general.
- How to increase your chances of raising highly successful kids.
- What encouragement, praises, and positive reinforcement do to children.
- The things a parent should avoid so as not to spoil their kids.
- The negative effects of unreasonable demands by parents to their children.
- How to know if you are a demanding parent.
- The best way to talk to your children.
- How to build your children’s self-esteem.
- Why the time for play and recreation is important for children’s growing years.
- How to form values in your kids and instill good behavior in them.
- How simple acts of affection create positive responses from children.
- The magic of touch and hugging.
And a whole lot more!
In SMART PARENTING: Raising Happy And Responsible Children in the 21st Century, you will enjoy and cherish being a parent, no matter how challenging the task may seem.
This report will clearly show you the step-by-step process of converting yourself into the greatest parent you can be to your kids. It will transform the taxing job of being a parent into a whole new ballgame. Raising kids will go from challenging and straining, to becoming fun and exciting!